Thursday, May 25, 2017

CELEBRATING TEAM MATES

I am popping by today to share a quick card I demonstrated at my last team meeting and that the girls could create as their Make & Take.  I love to recognise team members milestones and achievements!


 I CASEd this card from the upcoming 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue which goes live June 1st!  The original card can be found on page 152 and features the Touches of Texture stamp set which is current right now!

CASE to me, means to Copy And Selectively Edit.  So while I still have the same elements of the original card, I have changed it dramatically by changing colours, orientation and moving the ribbon embellishments to the side of the card.


The sentiments I used were from another returning favourite, Marquee Messages, perfect for saying how I feel about my awesome team mates!

I have also featured some the gorgeous new 2017-2019 In Colours on this card.  I adore the new Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Berry Burst colour combination! Oh, my gosh!  They just make me so happy!!

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card Paula, great layout too.
    I must say that Berry Burts and Lemon Lime Twist together is fast becoming a fave of mine. I have a scheduled blog project made a couple of weeks ago that I used tehse colours for. I think the colours made my project lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, It was a bit of a happy accident that came together in the end. those colours help bring some real "wow" factor to the card, I agree!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥