Thursday, April 27, 2017

PRETTY FLAMINGO

While I should be spending some time giving my retiring stamps a little love, I couldn't help but pull out one new stamp set today to play with.  Who can resist a little Flamingo love?  Certainly not me!


After my efforts today, I can share my sneak peek of Fabulous Flamingo, a fun stamp set coming to you in June with the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.


My first card was inspired by Martha Inchley, my friend and fellow Artisan team mate.  I loved her Pink Flamingo card, especially the layout.  I kept my card simple letting the stamping speak for itself and using Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide, two new In Colours, for the leaves and reeds.


I stepped things up with this next card by stamping the card base with the fronds stamp, again using Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist (my new favourite colour!) and also introducing Emerald Envy into the mix.  Gold foil strips line the Flamingo piece with a Gold embossed sentiment strip across the width of the card.


I have also carried the fronds through to the inside of the card to finish it off nicely.  I adore the fonts used on the sentiments in this stamp set!

All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I was going to say "love, love, love" these, but Patty beat me to it! Seriously, these are terrific! I love them--I am going to love this flamingo/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! Yes, you ARE going to love them, how can you not lol?

      Delete
  2. Like Patty Bennett, I can't tell you how much I love this card. Would you be happy for me to CASE this for my ladies?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lelly Jelly, feel free to CASE, absolutely!! I hope your ladies enjoy making it xox

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥