Friday, March 3, 2017

DRAGONFLY DREAMS - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop.  You may have just come from Miriam van Eyden's beautiful blog in the Netherlands.  Make sure you continue the hop to visit with all of the Artisan Team by selecting the "next" button at the bottom of this page.

With so many gorgeous new products to choose from in Stampin' Up!'s Occasions catalogue, not to mention all the amazing product still to play with in the Annual catalogue, is it any wonder I couldn't make a decision about what to feature in this blog hop?!!


I settled on the stamp set Dragonfly Dreams Bundle because, well er, it hasn't seen much love from me!  I had good intentions, but something else always popped up!  I love the mix of lineart and solid stamps in the stamp set because it offers so much versatility.  If you love to colour, as I do, then the line art stamps offer the perfect opportunity to connect with your inner artist.  But if you don't enjoy that, or are pressed for time, then the solid stamps offer a quick solution to adding colour, as I have done here on the Dragonfly wings.  Now, I also like to fussy cut, but if you get the bundle (at a 10% discount!) the coordinating dies do that for you!  Bonus!


I have chosen the colours for my card from the Designer Series Paper (DSP) Succulent Garden, which I have used on my card base.  This is such a pretty paper and you can even stamp directly on it!  I debated about stamping my sentiment on a banner, but I love how it looks stamped straight on the DSP and it's something a little different.


The Oh So Succulent includes a beautiful ribbon combo pack, with a Whisper White and Sweet Sugarplum ribbon to choose from.  I used the Sweet Sugarplum ribbon, along with gold sequins and thread to add bling on the front of my card.  Of course, I love to carry the theme to the inside of my projects too and instead of ribbon across my DSP, I used a thin strip of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock to create the same effect.

Next up on the hop is my very good friend, Rochelle Blok from Australia.


All product used in this project are listed below.  Shop Stampin' Up! Products with me!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator. When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

5 comments:

  1. I love the combo of the DSP and this stamp set! Wasn't it hard to chose? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this DSP with this set. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Paula! I love the Dragonfly paired with the so succulent DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥