It seems only yesterday when I held my sweet baby girl in my arms for the first time. Well, that sweet baby girl has just celebrated her 18th Birthday! Not so little anymore, but still just as sweet. She has kept all the cards I have made for her over the last couple of years, so I knew this one would have to be pretty special.
This is how I created the number "18" on the front:
1. I used the naked chip board numbers from On Board Merry Medley.
2. Covered both with Two Way Glue Pen.
3. Sprinkled the pink glitter over the top from the Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter range.
4. Covered each number with a thick layer of Crystal Effects.
5. Walked away and left them to dry over night!