Monday, April 18, 2011

INAUGRAL STAMP CLUB MEETING

What a FABULOUS day I had yesterday!!  I have been wanting to start a Stamp Club for quite sometime now, and have recently teamed with Diane Taylor to make it possible!!

We held the first get together yesterday.  What better way to spend a cold, gray afternoon, than stamping with friends!  I think it is safe to say, the ladies realy enjoyed the afternoon:

With Easter coming up it was only logical to start with a couple of Easter Projects.  I had so much fun with my last punch art class, that I wanted to do it again with the Stamp Club's first projects.  Here are the projects our lovely ladies made:

An Easter Chick hatching in time for Easter and an Egg filled Easter Carrot.  The carrot has been done many times by many demos, I don't know whose original idea it was - but Thank You, whoever you are!!  We all had fun making this cute 3D project!

Of course, I had to get sponging in there somewhere, so we sponged a whole heap of clouds for our background!  The sentiment has been stamped on the inside of the card.

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous afternoon! I especially love that carrot - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great Paula and are very cute. Suitable for all ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous Easter projects Paula. The chick in the egg is especially cute.

    I bet you all had so much fun!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you all had a fabulous time! I hope you don't mind that I CASE that adorable carrot treat holder? I was a tad short with my milk carton peeps and these were too cute not to give them a quick try :) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute ... Paula! I have missed popping by ... and will scroll down and catch up on what I have missed! :)
    Sorry haven't popped by recently ... but (as you probably know) my dad had a heart attack 2 weeks ago ... it is school holidays ... my son turned 13 yesterday ... and my eldest daughter is in labour as I type! I am excited about my 1st grandchild ... but it is a long hard labour and I am a bit distracted.
    Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun projects Paula. Love that you managed to slip in some sponging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥